2014年10月7日星期二

Powerful diagnostic tool for Ford

Hi Joy,
Nowadays I try to find for my Ford a powerful car diagnostic tool. I have no direction to find a proper one, so I hope that you can give me a good recommendation. Of course, what I want it to do is not only for basic diagnosis, but also can do some ECU programming, such as ABS, Air Bag and Fuel Pumps and so on. Above all, it must, to a great extent, be a affordable price and easily-operated tool.
Allen
Dear Allen,
According to your e-mail, I do know your requirements for a diagnostic tool. As for them, I would like to have a suggestion for Ford VCM II IDS diagnostic tool. It equipped with basic functions, such as reading and clearing DTCs, guided fault find and so on. In addition to, Ford VCM II IDS also supports programming and installation of new ECUs.
vcm-ii-diagnostic-scanner-main-unit-1
At the same time, Ford VCM II IDS supports VMM and CFR which is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and recorder live data streams. It is an advantage for diagnosing.
Car list
Ford VCM II IDS supports full dealer diagnostic capability for most 16 pins Fords, including all new vehicles
Operating system
Windows XP
Supported languages
English, Italian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), French, French (Canada), German, Dutch, Finish, Danish, Greek, Slovenian, American English, Vietnamese language, Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Polish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Czech and Chinese.
Best regards,
eobd2.fr

没有评论:

发表评论